What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect visitor information?We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses or credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning. We use an SSL certificate
• We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders .
Third-party disclosureWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third-party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Our Advertising Partners
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform IntegrationWe along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. Lazada
TERHITS.WEB.ID is a participant in the Lazada Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Lazada. Bukalapak
TERHITS.WEB.ID is a participant in the Bukalapak Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Bukalapak. Blibli
TERHITS.WEB.ID is a participant in the Blibli Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Blibli. Mataharimall
TERHITS.WEB.ID is a participant in the Mataharimall Affiliate Program via Third Party Agency, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Mataharimall. Blanjacom
TERHITS.WEB.ID is a participant in the Blanjacom Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Blanjacom. Berrybenka
TERHITS.WEB.ID is a participant in the Berrybenka Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Berrybenka. Tokopedia
TERHITS.WEB.ID is a participant in the Tokopedia Affiliate Program via Third Party Agency, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Tokopedia. Shopee
TERHITS.WEB.ID is a participant in the Shopee Affiliate Program via Third Party Agency, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Shopee.
• By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• Within 7 business daysWe will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business daysWe also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM ActThe CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at [email protected] we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
This website is using Histats.com web analytics, a web analysis service.
Histats service do not use third party cookies to idemntify user so cannot idemntify you out of this site, the service use only 1st party cookie which means that those are assigned and owned by this current website only in order to guarantee the highest privacy standards
Histats usage of this 1st party cookie help the website analyze how users interact with the site.
The information generated by the cookie relating to your use of this website is usually transferred to Histats.com servers and stored there.
All IP address which belong to Member States of the European Union will be anonymized.
Purposes of the processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Histats will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and Internet use.
The legitimate interest in the data processing lies in the optimization of our website, the analysis of the use of our website and the adaptation of its contents. The interests of users are adequately protected by pseudonymisation.
The legal basis for the use of Histats.com analytics is your consent in accordance with Article 6.1 (f) GDPR.
Recipients or categories of recipients
The recipient of the collected data is Histats.com.
Transfer to third countries
Personal data will not be stored, other data will be persisted on EU located servers and cloud providers managed by Histats.com
Data storage - duration
The data sent by us and linked to the 1st party cookie generated on this website then anonymized using a one-way only hashing tecnique are automatically deleted after 12 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
You can prevent Histats from collecting any data in this website and other websites which uses Histats.com services setting the opt-out cookie